TÜV Rheinland chose PAVIS as we met all the requirements for quality and expertise.
In addition, PAVIS acts as a licensed payment services provider through PAVIS Payments GmbH. It is committed to preventing financial crime, money laundering and terrorist financing through strict guidelines, which is regularly audited by BaFiN, the German financial supervisory authority.
The following reasons played a decisive role in the choice of PAVIS as IP service provider:
- Know-how: Advisory assistance and exchange during the insourcing project
- Expertise: Supporting the automation and complete digitalisation of processes
- Transparency: Internal IP department is always up to date on the status of their IP rights and their renewals
- Cost transparency
- Values: Compliance guaranteed through BaFin regulation
- Reliability: Experienced partner focused on long-term relationships and customer satisfaction
Matthias Besenthal, Legal IP Counsel at TÜV Rheinland, summarises these reasons as follows:
"Innovative technical solutions, a high degree of automation and the shared values of both companies were the decisive factors for choosing PAVIS as the IP service provider of choice for TÜV Rheinland. We are looking forward to a close cooperation bringing operational relief in our daily work."